Join us on February 21st, 2023, for the next episode of Voices of Community on From Chaos to Control: Observability and Testing in Production 📺
🕛 8:30-9:30 PM IST | 10:00-11:00 AM EST
Save Your Spot 👈
- 👤 Vanya Seth - Head of Technology, Thoughtworks India
- 👤 Manoj Kumar - Vice President of DevRel and OSPO, LambdaTest
In this talk, Vanya Seth will explore the concept of observability and how it facilitates the concept of testing in production. She will also discuss why it is important for Test/Quality engineers to advocate for an observability strategy and how it can help improve the system's overall reliability.
Key Takeaways 🗝️
- Observability vs. Monitoring (disambiguating the difference)
- How observability helps in answering important questions about the functioning of a business process in a microservices architecture.
- The role of Quality engineers in advocating for an observability strategy.
- Importance of having a comprehensive strategy for ensuring system reliability.
- How to implement an effective observability strategy and make the most of testing in production.