Perform Cross Browser Testing Over Latest Browsers
We’ve added a bunch of latest browsers over LambdaTest to help you get the best coverage for cross browser testing. You can now test over:
- Test On Google Chrome 81 & Google Chrome 83 Beta
- Mozilla Firefox 75 & Mozilla Firefox 76 Beta Is Now Available
- Real Time Testing On The Latest Opera 68
- Test On Chromium Edge 80 & Edge 81
- macOS Catalina Is Now Available For Screenshot Testing
New Android Browsers Added To Our Appium Grid
Slack Alerts For Build Completion & Test Failure On Our Online Selenium Grid
With LambdaTest Online Selenium Grid, you can now trigger Slack alerts for your test builds. That way, you will always be aware once the test build execution is completed and you would also be prompted about the test failures over Slack.
PractiTest Integration To Help You Mark Bugs In A Single Click
We’ve added another exciting integration to an industry-leading project management tool, PractiTest.
Have You Used The Latest Keyword Capability In Our Online Selenium Grid Yet?
We’ve come up with a handy capability which is triggered by the latest keyword. If you use this keyword in your desired capabilities class for the browser versions, it would automatically trigger your Selenium testing script over the latest version of the selected browser.
Other Major Updates:
- You can now download PDF reports from the automation dashboard
- For webdriverIO fans, we’ve come up with LambdaTest service for WebdriverIO to ease out the Lambda Tunnel configuration process.
- New data centres & new grid to boost Selenium cloud performance in North America, Europe & Asia-Pacific.
- UnderPass can now be terminated from the GUI
- Official docker image of Lambda Tunnel is now available for CI/CD pipelines tool such as Travis CI, Circle CI, GitLab CI, and more!