- Perform Smart UI testing with Storybook 7 and get enhanced component visualization, testing, and collaboration capabilities.
- Smart baseline strategy for SmartUI to streamline the process of updating baselines for approved screenshots, reducing manual intervention, and improving the overall efficiency of the testing workflow.
Now take multiple screenshots in a build and give them the same name. This is useful for comparing different stages or elements, as you're not limited to just one screenshot with the same name in a build. This overwrite screenshot feature in Smart UI will replace (overwrite) the latest screenshot with the previous ones in that build.
- New security features in the LambdaTest Tunnel to configure security options for the tunnel to restrict tunnel creation to specific users, turn tunnel sharing on or off, and control which local domains are accessible (or inaccessible) through the tunnel.
- Audit logs in LambdaTest Tunnel for user and organization-level activities to monitor account activity, detect unauthorized access, investigate security incidents, track user-level and organization-level activity history, and audit compliance with security policies.
- Password and access key expiry policy to let organization administrators set the duration of password and access key expiry. After that, users can create a new password and/or use the regenerated access key. Admins will also be able to exempt certain users from the application of this policy.
- LambdaTest integration with Zenkit for tracking and managing bugs and issues. With this integration, you can effortlessly log bugs directly from the LambdaTest platform to your Zenkit instance, eliminating the need to maintain tasks and issues manually.