Hey folks 👋
We're excited to announce the beta release of the new Chromium-based LT Browser 2.0.
Unleash the power of Chromium and take your responsive testing to the next level. The all-new LT Browser 2.0 is faster than ever as it is based on the latest native Chromium rendering engine (Blink).
The new LT Browser 2.0 boasts enhanced performance and several features that make it easier for you to create responsive designs for device viewports of all sizes. 📱 💻
Here is a quick rundown of the features that LT Browser 2.0 offers 👇
- Interact and test with 4 devices simultaneously.
- Dedicated DevTools for different viewports.
- Test with unlimited custom device viewports.
- Generate and share multiple error reports.
- Use Chromium settings.
- Install Chrome extensions.
- Unlimited browser tabs to launch device viewports.
- Record with the entire screen or browser tab.
📌 For more details, please check our Product Update on LT Browser 2.0
📌 To get started, refer to LT Browser 2.0: Getting Started Guide
Try it out now