Hey Testers 👋
The new release of Automation is out. Here is what we have got for you 👇
1. Now perform test automation on the new opera browser versions.
✅ Opera 73, 74, 75 on Windows 10.
2. LambdaTest Automation now supports the new Selenium 4.0 versions - Selenium 4.0.0-Beta-1, Beta-2, Beta-3 on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and OS - Windows 10, macOS Big Sur, and macOS Catalina.
3. Now perform mobile browser automation on the latest Chrome 91 on the following Android 10 emulators.
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus, Note 10
- Galaxy S10 Plus, S10
- Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S10E
- Galaxy S9 Plus, S9
- Google Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, XL
Test On Mobile Devices>>
- We noticed a lambda error in one of the Android devices due to automationName capability. This error has now been fixed.🟢
- One of the errors we noticed is the inconsistent behavior of the builds. Additionally, when the test cases get failed under the builds, it still shows a green tick. This error has now been completely fixed. 🟢
- We have now provided alias support for the capabilities orientation and deviceOrientation. Both capabilities will be treated the same for orientation.