We have released an all new Beta version of LTBrowser, which is the faster and easier way to perform responsive testing. With the help of LTBrowser, you can interact and debug in real time while testing for responsiveness.
Here are some of the major highlights of the application:
- Debug in Responsive testing on your local browser
- Compare your website in two devices side by side
- You can also add your custom device by creating one and use it to perform responsive testing.
- You will also be able to take screenshots and videos of your testing and share them with your team for faster collaboration
- Easier local testing without tunnel or any extension
- Test pages behind login by just entering the credentials once.
And more awesomeness while you test responsiveness. 😉 Give it a try and share your feedback on what would you like us to add and improve in the future.
P.S. This is a Beta version of the application, so it is open to all of our users. Don't forget to install 😃