We’re live with LT Browser! Last 4 weeks since the beta release we’ve received amazing suggestions & feedback from our beloved customers. We’ve been constantly working to incorporate those suggestions in the LT Browser & are grateful for all your inputs. Thank you for all your help. It is because of you that we’ve come out with a sturdier version of LT Browser to go live with.
Why LT Browser?
LT Browser is a developer-friendly browser that helps users to validate their website’s responsiveness over different viewports. You can use LT Browser to develop, design, debug your web application and collaborate with your team on your favourite bug management tool.
Here’s What You Can Do With LT Browser:
- Check Responsive Design instantly on different device viewports
- Create your own custom device to ensure the responsiveness of your website.
- Mirrored interactions to help you easily compare the mobile view of your website.
- Hasten your debugging process with built-in developer tools.
- Check the responsiveness of your locally hosted website.
- Ensure responsive web design for pages behind a login.
- Built-in image editor to easily highlight a responsive bug.
- Share bugs with your team in a single click.
- Hot reloading to help you see your changes instantly in real-time
- Take screenshots & videos while testing and share it with your team!