Hey Folks 👋
Join us on November 17, 2021, at 10 AM PST to learn how shift-left testing and continuous feedback help deliver quality at agile speed.
- 👤 Patrick Walsh - Engineering Manager At Teckro
- 👤 Harshit Paul - Product & Growth Manager At LambdaTest
What To Expect ❓
- Why shift-left testing is a necessity for Agile projects?
- A detailed walkthrough of the shift-left testing pyramid.
- Best practices to implement the combination of shift-left, DevOps, DevSecOps, and/or automation testing for large-scale software projects.
- How far Left is good enough to maximize the benefits of shift-left testing?
- How can cloud-based test automation platforms (along with shift-left) help teams & enterprises save costs, minimize defects, maximize test coverage, and accelerate Time-to-Market (TTM)?
- How can enterprises catalyze the shift from the traditional testing approach (or shift-right) to shift-left testing?
- How can the learnings involved in executing a shift-left testing strategy aid in building a learning culture in the workplace?